It is hard to believe that I have practiced dentistry for over 35 years. Over the years my patients have become my friends and their families have become my family. I pride myself on my affiliations to Stamford and Norwalk Hospitals, my volunteer work there as well as The Dental Lifeline Network and the Trudi Berger Dental Clinic in Jerusalem. I invite you to come by and meet me and my staff and I will provide you with the best dentistry for you and your loved ones. My concern for your dental health is my motivation and my goal.
- EDUCATION University of Texas Dental School in San Antonio
- HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- EDITOR Staff Reviewer for GENERAL DENTISTRY, a publication of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- CLINICAL INVESTIGATOR Dentsply Sirona Inc
- EDUCATOR Norwalk Community College
- FELLOW Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
Dr. Frydman is happily married and the proud loving father of five very accomplished and talented children. He lives in Norwalk with his very talented wife Tammy and their dog “Jack”.